Position & Salary: Software Developer (1 Post)
Consolidated salary: Rs.35000 above p.m.
Last Date to Apply: 14th July, 2017
Qualification: B. Sc./M. Sc. (IT/CS)/BE/B. Tech.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP and Java
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org